Courtesy Question At Converse North

EunLee

Lol @KEVIN VAN ALEN your first post was at 4:14pm. And your reply was at 9:04 am the next day. *correction not your "reply" but the last part of the story that you ended in the first post.

Don't sit there and act like you "didn't get to finish" your post.

lol

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Can we not play this cat and mouse game i believe all of us are adults here and can talk without lot of sarcastic comments flying around each others . Stop taking everything so seriously lol light up .

EunLee

Can we not play this cat and mouse game i believe all of us are adults here and can talk without lot of sarcastic comments flying around each others . Stop taking everything so seriously lol light up .
Actually @TuN3R i think it's the other way around.

Adults ARE completely capable of having a healthy discusssion on any topic with sarcasm. Because they're adults, they utilize their brain and are able to distinguish fact from fiction.

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
Actually @TuN3R i think it's the other way around.

Adults ARE completely capable of having a healthy discusssion on any topic with sarcasm. Because they're adults, they utilize their brain and are able to distinguish fact from fiction.
But yea if you want to keep it dragging around how does that look ? Just let it go and move on will ya now ?

EunLee

But yea if you want to keep it dragging around how does that look ? Just let it go and move on will ya now ?
How does it look? Lol this is not a popularity contest. I just acalled a guy out on his bulllshit.

You have a member who partially condoned "ramming" another boat and attempting to board because somebody was fishing too close to them.

And I call them out. How does that make YOU, the site owner look? I think you should of been the first one to say something and ask him to immediately edit/delete his post. But instead I do and now he's all butt hurt. And I'm the one being told to "let it go"

Please

How does it look? Lol this is not a popularity contest. I just acalled a guy out on his bulllshit.

You have a member who partially condoned "ramming" another boat and attempting to board because somebody was fishing too close to them.

And I call them out. How does that make YOU, the site owner look? I think you should of been the first one to say something and ask him to immediately edit/delete his post. But instead I do and now he's all butt hurt. And I'm the one being told to "let it go"

Please
let it go and grow up
Kevin van Allen profile says he's 54 his dad must be at least 74 or so
If the old man has that much fight left in h
I'm proud
We are all adults and know how to conduct ourselves outside this forum so
Getting onto the moderater
Not nessecary sacrilegious
If u want to be instigative and say negative comments save it for facebook

EunLee

let it go and grow up
Kevin van Allen profile says he's 54 his dad must be at least 74 or so
If the old man has that much fight left in h
I'm proud
We are all adults and know how to conduct ourselves outside this forum so
Getting onto the moderater
Not nessecary sacrilegious
If u want to be instigative and say negative comments save it for facebook
I'M SORRY. I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA

Freedom of speech is all I have to say

It is
Nobody wants you negative comments
Mr free speech
Don't be a Debbie downer lol
I am on here to learn have fun and be part of positive fishing community forum so let's keep it classy

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member

Please
Oh please if you don't like how members act on this site feel free to stop visiting the site .He might have bluffed or not it's upto him . This is not our first conversation about your negative comments every now and then even tho i have to say you are heck of a angler who know his stuffs well . But please hope you can take things little easy and move on . I don't make penny out of this site but still keep it running so we can can connect and help each others to learn so yea let's keep drama out .

EunLee

Oh please if you don't like how members act on this site feel free to stop visiting the site
I'll be sure to say this every time somebody tells me that "my comments are negative" or "stop being a Debbie downer"

He might have bluffed or not it's upto him . This is not our first conversation about your negative comments every now and then
If by negative you mean "you're right Lee, he shouldn't have said that. But YOUR the bad guy because you typed it in a mean way."

even tho i have to say you are heck of a angler who know his stuffs well
I know that already lol
But please hope you can take things little easy and move on . I don't make penny out of this site but still keep it running so we can can connect and help each others to learn so yea let's keep drama out .
I never brought up you making any money off this site. I just thought that you as the owner of this site would of been the first to say something (or at least a moderator) about what he posted. Or at least just told him to edit his post since sanantoniofishing forum does NOT condone any sort of violence or harassment to any angler or hunter or am I wrong about that?

Robert Medina

Lee, youre picking and choosing phrases out of his replies and not grasping the true message. Doesnt matter how this started. Be the bigger man and just agree to disagree. No one's opinion is right or wrong. We are entitled to what we believe in. This has gone on way too far and thats not what i signed up for. Now pay other members some respect, that want to see constructive fishing conversations.

EunLee

Lee, youre picking and choosing phrases out of his replies and not grasping the true message. Doesnt matter how this started. Be the bigger man and just agree to disagree. No one's opinion is right or wrong. We are entitled to what we believe in. This has gone on way too far and thats not what i signed up for. Now pay other members some respect, that want to see constructive fishing conversations.
But it does matter how this started. A member bragged about acts that this site most likely does NOT condone.

But I'm the bad guy because I posted a reply to him saying his father's actions were wrong. But then he replies with "oh wait....I didn't finish what I had to say..."

But that doesn't make any sense considering after you hit "post reply" you are able to go and see what you wrote.

I just found a really neat function of this forum! You can click on the user of your choice, and when the profile pops up, there's a an option to ignore! Man, that's useful!

TuN3R

Administrator
Staff member
But it does matter how this started. A member bragged about acts that this site most likely does NOT condone.

But I'm the bad guy because I posted a reply to him saying his father's actions were wrong. But then he replies with "oh wait....I didn't finish what I had to say..."

But that doesn't make any sense considering after you hit "post reply" you are able to go and see what you wrote.
. Why do i need to tel him forum does NOT condone any sort of violence or harassment to any angler or hunter when i have no clue if he's even telling the truth .If he did something stupid then second party sure must have seen through rest whatever happened between them .

Every now and then i have deleted /banned very few members for uncalled actions they decided to follow up with and i am really trying to be patience with you and communicate with open mind . Remember this is not our first time arguing about certain conversations or comments on forums . Please let it go and move on i am not defending Kevin here either hope he can clear up on his side and move on . Like i said if you don't like our little forum here there are pretty great groups out there in facebook these days :)

You sir have a good day .

Last edited by a moderator:
Well here it goes,I will try to clear it up and move on per Tuner.Which is how a redneck says Tuna,Just kidding around there Tuner.lol Mr. Lee, I am at work and may have to stop this post at any given time which I did the other day.You and some others thought that I was "Bragging",why would I brag about that ? Thats just a crazy story,he lost his temper.No one got hurt.Besides bragging would be like me telling you mine is bigger,......Bass that is.lol The times on those posts are correct. What part of"didnt get to finish " did you not understand ? If I continued on the first post it wouldnt be a reply to include the then present posts ! Im not the brightest crayon in the box, but I did ride the long bus. If I used the word "ramming" I dont remember. The words I believe were "was going to board there boat". That would damage our boat and theirs. Not to mention scare the fish.lol. This was 40 yrs. ago by the way I mentioned earlier. Things were different then,hell i saw a guy pull out a gun on that lake back then for people crowding in on him and "his"
school of reds. Just cause I tell a true story, doesnt mean I condone it. I dont usually open a can of worms unless I am going fishing, now I am putting the lid back on and welding it shut ! And will only use Senkos. Good Luck and tight lines. Happy Holidays to ALL !