GET READY!!! Crappie time is almost here...

Fishmaster150

Moderator/pro staff "AnytimeOutdoors"
Staff member
I had the pleasure to take a couple of youngsters the smallest her 8th bday and on there first boat fishing trip this evening for 4 hours to catch some crappie. We had a blast and put some fish in the boat. Some nice slab daddy's and the bday girl caught the most and the biggest lol IMG_7536.JPG IMG_7535.JPG IMG_7537.JPG We ended the trip with this barn door she hooked and landed herself nothing makes me happier than getting this generation HOOKED on the outdoors. Memories that they won't ever forget... IMG_7538.JPG
We had 19 nice slab keepers and Had twice as many throw backs. Great short trip. The kids were so tired they fell asleep in the car while loading the boat before we could get a pic with them and there catch. Lol IMG_7543.JPG the spawn is looking on schedule for starting next month as Long as the weather cooperates. If anyone has interest in spring crappie fishing contact for pricing and availability.
IMG_6717.PNG

Attachments

Fishmaster150

Moderator/pro staff "AnytimeOutdoors"
Staff member
No we're in SA as far as I no. Canyon bait house fishermans corner at canyon have them. Or twisted oak in burghiem off Hwy 46.
Pets smart feeder fish work well.