LUCKY ME = FOUND a 46YO LARSON I/O OPEN BOAT/TRAILER & CHEAP,TOO

Friends,

For those of our fine members who are interested in such things, I found (by purest accident) a 1971 LARSON 1750 SHARK stern-drive boat on a GREAT trailer up North of Austin. = The SHARK is a DEEP/WIDE "sort of a tri-hull", with a pointed nose.
(The NICE lady, who owns the property now, just wants it G-O-N-E, gone. = She doesn't "do" boating/fishing/etc.)

The boat has the original B20 VOLVO-PENTA engine & OD & it's NOT "stuck" or "cracked", so it can be fixed up.
("Donna" says that it was running OK, when she bought the property & the PO didn't want to spend any $$$$$$$$ on a restoration & simply abandoned the rig.)

The boat is "all in one piece" but desperately needs a complete restoration from A-Z. - Nonetheless, 46YO Larson stern-drive boats are RARE in "original condition" & it's well worth restoring to "factory stock".
(It is my belief that the current upholstery/interior trim is the original & IF it is, it is in good enough shape for Terri Gonzalez, our local "boat trim guru" to copy. = Terri isn't CHEAP buy her handwork is FLAWLESS.)

yours, satx

Last edited by a moderator: