New to fishing in SA

Hello all.I have been living in Texas (Cibolo/Schertz)area for four years now and have only gone fishing in Canyon lake,the turnaround boat ramp under I35 in NB,and Live Oak City Park a few times.I haven’t had any luck using artificial worms,but then again I don’t know what colors and styles to use out here since I’m originally from Miami.Hoping to gain some insight on what bait/tackle to use out here and some fishing spots.Thank you.

WD40

As Mr. Chapa said, welcome to the forum.

I've only targeted largemouth bass a couple times in the last few years, and the ones I caught were either on cranks, or a wacky-rigged worm in watermelon color.

Thanks for the quick replies.I’m going to have to buy some crankbaits before I head out next time.The Rapala xrap worked well in Miami for largemouth and peacock bass,has anyone here tried those? Also I found an old thread on here about fishing Cibolo Creek of of first street and Zeul.Is that spot still fishable? Thanks in advance.

WD40

Sorry, can't help you with info on bank fishing locations. Hopefully other members will see your post and chime in.