Stretched some lines...

Fishmaster150

Moderator/pro staff "AnytimeOutdoors"
Staff member
since I've been pulling my hair out over damn turkey and hogs the last few weeks I had to get out and get rid of the fishing itch for a couple hours. Hot damn it didn't feel like an April nite it was beyond chilly to out rite COLD!! Good thing the wind stopped howling and even with a post cold front day we stretched some lines... IMG_7688.JPG IMG_7691.JPG IMG_7693.JPG ended the fishing session with a nice kicker bass on the 4# test. IMG_7697.JPG Still a bit early for the bow fishing but I had to do some checking. We Missed a few carp and I nailed me an eater size gar at 10 yards a new PB for distance with a gar bow fishing. IMG_7694.JPG Can't wait for it to get HOT!!!
AnytimeOutdoors

Fishmaster150

Staff member
Lines still stretchin...
Over 50 fish landed.
Some real barn doors...
13"-15 1/4" IMG_7704.JPG IMG_7705.JPG IMG_7706.JPG IMG_7707.JPG IMG_7709.JPG IMG_7710.JPG
Boxed a good fry for myself and a few for my dad for cerviche IMG_7712.JPG It's only the beginning...

Fishmaster150

Staff member
Took saff member @Take.me.fishin'MI.Girl out fishing for her bday curtesy of her husband the other nite. Had a blast killed the slabs. IMG_5674.JPG IMG_5675.JPG IMG_5677.JPG IMG_5679.JPG IMG_5676.JPG IMG_5678.JPG Thank the man up above they took some pics of there own and sent these to me.
@Take.me.fishin'MI.Girl as always it was a pleasure to fish with u all again. Can't wait to do it again... happy bday again...
I lost all these pics and the next days trip with clients that went just as well when my phone crashed Sunday nite. I did manage to do a quick bow shoot Sunday alone in 15 mins I shoot 4 times hit 3 huge carp landed 2 monsters 20# class with my bow. IMG_5672.JPG
Fishing will just keep getting better from here...

OMG... what amazing Job you Guys have done. Your team is amazing and efforts of this team behind grea fishing is really appreciable.

I honestly feel good to see this thread.